Easy and amazing Christmas DIY gifts you say? Is there such a thing?!Can you believe that Christmas is just around the corner?! It’s crazy to think that this year is almost over. We’re at that period of time now before Christmas where a not-so-mild panic happens because you either haven’t found the perfect Christmas gift for someone, or you have but it’s just too expensive.I got a little enthusiastic whilst writing this post. So yes there are 50 Amazing DIY Christmas gifts that will be suitable for everyone on your list. There’s something really special to me about receiving a hand made gift. The fact that someone really put a lot of thought and effort into the gift makes it that much more special.
I don’t know about you, but I certainly have a few favourites of hand-made gifts that I have received over the years. Well into adulthood my grandmother still knitted me a scarf and hat on an annual basis. Bless her, those items definitely came in use. My all-time favourite item is one that my mum made. She’s so good at sewing and making things. I must have been about 7 or 8, and I remember living in a halter-neck dress that my mum made. I wore it so much and absolutely adored it. I still have it today, and I must say that it was trendy back then, but today too. Obviously it no longer fits, but I will be hanging on to it for keepsake.
This is quite a long post, so why not Pin it if you don’t have time to read it now.
Enough story time for now though, do you have a favourite handmade gift that you have received?
Here are 50 Easy and Amazing Christmas DIY gifts:
- DIY Chunky Blanket from The Budget Decorator
2. DIY Bath Bombs from Inspired by Charm
3. Caramel Latte Tea Cup Candle from Simply Stacie
4. DIY Lavender Body Butter from Soap Deli News
5. Gold Animal Ring Dish from Taylor Bradford
6. DIY Woven Leather Basket from Hello Glow
7. DIY Copper & Wood Serving Board from Always Rooney
8. DIY Clay Hanging Air Plant Holders from Squirrelly Minds
9. DIY Mini Serving Boards from Sugar & Cloth
10. Everyday Shoulder Bag from We Can Make Anything
11. DIY Honeycomb Tile Vase from Always Rooney
12. DIY Leather Bookmark from HomeyOhMy
13. DIY Cactus Jewellery Stand from Pneumatic Addict
14. DIY Summer Bag from The Lovely Drawer
15. DIY Lip Balm from Paper & Stitch
16. DIY Tassel Earrings from A Pair & A Spare
17. DIY Bug Patch Boots from Honestly WTF
18. DIY Lanterns from Paper & Stitch
19. DIY Linen Eye Mask from A Pair & A Spare
20. DIY Embroidered Photo Book from Honestly WTF
21. DIY Gold Geometric Earrings from A Beautiful Mess
22. DIY Neon Sign from Honestly WTF
23. DIY Coffee Gift Box from A Pair & A Spare
24. DIY Triangle Leather Pouch from Almost Makes Perfect
Whilst You’re Busy With DIY Gifts, Don’t Forget That You Can Make Amazing Gift Wrapping Too!
25. DIY Spiced Nuts from Honestly WTF
26. DIY Trunk to Rolling Bar from DIY Projects
27. DIY Painted Rope Basket from Honestly WTF
28. DIY Infused Olive Oils from Just Putzing Around The Kitchen
29. DIY Slogan T-Shirt from Made Up Style
30. DIY Abstract Umbrella from Sugar & Cloth
31. DIY Coffee Scrub from A Pumpkin & A Princess
32. Home Made Ginger Biscuits from Made Up Style
33. DIY Pen Pot Covers from Fall For DIY
34. Wireline Cloud Light from Heart Handmade UK
35. DIY Fringed Mirror from Sugar & Cloth
36. DIY Gold Animal Topped Jars from Bang On Style
37. DIY Bento Bag from Sweet KM
38. DIY Fluffy Stool from Bang On Style
39. DIY Speckled Clay Keychain from Sugar & Cloth
40. DIY Hand Stitched Pouf from A Beautiful Mess
41. DIY Lace Sling Tote from A Pair & A Spare
42. DIY Gold Succuelent Concrete Planters from Bang On Style
43. DIY Gym Bag from A Beautiful Mess
44. DIY Keychain & Holder from ALT
45. DIY Wooden Cube Lamp from Oh Oh Blog
46. DIY Round Beach Towel from A Beautiful Mess
47. DIY Foliage Sign from Oh Oh Blog
48. DIY Concrete Ring Cones from DIY In PDX
49. DIY Camera Bag from DIY In PDX
50. DIY Glass-Like Photo Display from Creating With Bec
So there you have 50 amazing DIY gifts. I hope that this helps you and that you are able to give the perfect gift.
Once you have the perfect gift, the next step is to gift wrap it.